The BC Romanian Community Center (BCRCC) is a non-profit organization officially founded on April 10, 2001 as per Society Act (BC Laws) at the collective written agreement of its 9 founding members.
- To preserve, enhance, and promote the cultural and spiritual heritage of the members of the Romanian-Canadian community in British Columbia and to pass them to the younger generations
- To provide means through which members of the Romanian-Canadian community may coordinate their efforts of integration, enhancement and development in the Canadian system and society.
- To stimulate intra-community dialog and friendship, and act actively for the Romanian-Canadian community’s accomplishment in artistic, cultural, scientiﬁc, and economic ﬁelds
- To stimulate inter-community dialog and multicultural contacts within the Canadian society
- To stimulate closer liaison and encourage closer cooperation between speciﬁc groups, associations, organizations with similar status and purpose.
Board of Directors 2012-2013
- Felicia Costea – President
- Marcela Neciu-Lamb – Vice-President
- Dana Ciocan – Secretary
- Teodor Boiesan – Finances
- Ramona Anton-Dykeman
- Catalin Tofan
- Manuela Coroiu
BC Romanian Community Center (BCRCC) / Centrul Comunitar Romanesc din British Columbia
- 1805 View Street, Port Moody, BC V3H 3Y3
Website and Social Media