Sorin Boeriu, DDS – Implant and Cosmetic Dentistry
We are a dental practice devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using conservative, state-of-the-art procedures that will result in beautiful, long lasting smiles!
- High Standards – A standard of excellence in personalized dental care enables us to provide the quality dental services our patients deserve. We provide comprehensive treatment planning and use restorative and cosmetic dentistry to achieve your optimal dental health. Should a dental emergency occur, we make every effort to see and care for you as soon as possible.
- Education & Prevention – As a practice, we are true believers that preventative care and education are the keys to optimal dental health. We strive to provide “dental health care” vs. “disease care”. That’s why we focus on thorough exams – checking the overall health of your teeth and gums, performing oral cancer exams, and taking x-rays when necessary. We also know that routine cleanings, flossing, sealants, and fluoride are all helpful in preventing dental disease. Not only are we focused on the beauty of your smile, we’re also concerned about your health. A review of your medical history can help us stay informed of your overall health, any new medications, and any illnesses that may impact your dental health.
- Uncompromising Safety – Infection control in our office is also very important to us. To protect our patients and ourselves, we strictly maintain sterilization and cross contamination processes using standards recommended by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
- Training & Expertise – As your dental health professionals, we want you to be confident knowing that we are a team of highly trained and skilled clinicians. We pride ourselves in providing the care you need to keep your smile healthy. To give you the best possible service and results, we are committed to continual education and learning. We attend dental lectures, meetings, and dental conventions to stay informed of new techniques, the latest products, and the newest equipment that a modern dental office can utilize to provide state-of-the-art dental care. Also, being members of various professional dental associations helps us to stay abreast of the changes and recommendations for our profession.
- A Positive Experience – Building a foundation of trust by treating our patients as special individuals is vital to our success. We understand how uneasy some patients may feel about their dental visits, and how we can make a difference in providing a relaxing and positive experience. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with excellent, personalized care and service to make your visits as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
Whether your dental needs are a complete exam and cleaning, a full-mouth restoration, or anything in between, we promise to provide you with exceptional care as we enhance the natural beauty of your smile. Below are just some of the many procedures and services we regularly provide to our patients – with a gentle touch, and stunning results. Your smile is our first priority, and we’ll give you something to smile about.
- Cleanings & Prevention – Dental Exams & Cleanings, Dental X-Rays, Digital X-Rays, Fluoride Treatment, Home Care, Oral Hygiene Aids, Sealants
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Composite Fillings, Porcelain Crowns (Caps), Porcelain Fixed Bridges, Porcelain Inlays, Porcelain Onlays, Porcelain Veneers, Tooth Whitening
- Restorations – Amalgam Fillings, Composite Fillings, Crowns (Caps), Dentures & Partial Dentures, Fixed Bridges, Inlay Restorations, Onlay Restorations, Root Canal Therapy
- Periodontal Disease – What is Periodontal (Gum) Disease?, Diagnosis, Treatment, Maintenance, Causes of Periodontal Disease, Types of Periodontal Disease, Signs & Symptoms of Periodontal Disease, Mouth – Body Connection, Periodontal Disease and Diabetes, Periodontal Disease, Heart Disease and Stroke, Periodontal Disease and Pregnancy, Periodontal Disease and Osteoporosis, Periodontal Disease and Respiratory Disease
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery – Apicoectomy, Bone Grafting, Cleft Lip and Cleft Palate, Corrective Jaw Surgery (Orthognathic Surgery), Dental Implants, Facial Trauma Reconstruction, Impacted Canines, Oral Pathology, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), Sleep Apnea, TMJ (Tempro-Mandibular Joint Dysfunction), Wisdom Teeth Extractions
- Periodontics – What is a Periodontist?, When to See a Periodontist, Antibiotic Treatment, Bone Grafting, Bruxism, Crown Lengthening, Gum & Jawbone Corrective Treatments, Gum Grafting, Gum Recession, Oral Cancer Exam, Periodontal Scaling & Root Planing, Pocket Irrigation, Pocket Reduction Surgery, Prophylaxis (Teeth Cleaning), Regenerative Procedures, Ridge Modification, Sinus Augmentation, Soft Tissue Grafting
The first step towards a beautiful, healthy smile is to schedule an appointment. Please contact our office by phone or complete the online appointment request form. Our scheduling coordinator will contact you to confirm your appointment.
- 866 Frederick Street, Kitchener
- Phone: (519) 578-7830
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.boeriuimplantdentistry.ca