The Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) 2015 is screening the film “Blue Spring” (Romania 2015) directed by Andreea Cristina Bortun as part of the Short Cuts programme. The film is produce by Gabi Suciu, and stars Nicoleta Hancua and Rares Andrici.
Chronicling a day in the life of a rather solitary woman as she has to part from her much-younger lover, this film is a study in the art of non-verbal communication and the uselessness of words in the face of the inevitable.
Andreea Cristina Bortun is a Romanian writer and filmmaker. She made her directorial debut with Love Locker (14). Blue Spring (15) is her latest film.
- This film is a part of Short Cuts Programme 2
- Friday September 11, 9:45 PM @ Scotiabank Theatre Scotiabank 14
- Friday September 18, 2:45 PM @ Scotiabank Theatre Scotiabank 11
- $25 regular tickets and $48 premium tickets
- $20 rush tickets and $40 premium rush tickets
Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) – September 10-20, 2015
The Toronto International Film Festival is the leading public film festival in the world, bringing the power of film to life each September by screening more than 300 films from 60+ countries, since 1976.
More information at http://tiff.net/festivals/festival15 or 416.599.TIFF